Our annual tax season fund raiser has drawn to a close. This year we chose to support Together Inc. We raised over $1,300 for the charity and below is a photo of the goods collected – it filled Susan’s car completely! Thank you again to all who participated!
Click on the attached link to check out our 2017 Annual Tax Season Charity Fundraiser.
Prior year fund raisers include:
- 2016 dual projects – The Rainbow House in Omaha and The Seeing Eye in Morristown, NJ. The Rainbow House is a valuable housing resource that provides a welcoming option to families who live more than 60 miles from Omaha and is for families that have children undergoing care at Children’s Hospital. The Seeing Eye’s mission is to enhance the independence, dignity and self-confidence of people who are blind, through the use of specially trained Seeing Eye® dogs.
- 2015 Victory Apartments – The Victory Apartments offer affordable housing to our Nations Veterans who are in need of financial assistance
- 2014 Project Hope – Provides both food and clothing to people in need
- 2013 Big Brother Big Sisters of the Midlands – The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
- 2012 Siena/Francis House – They operate an overnight shelter, serves daily meals and provides clothing and outreach services for homeless men, women and children.